Application Forum

APPROVED - App: Nairwen - by Karein

The application submitted by Nairwen is as follows:

Quote:
General Inquiries

Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such):
My name is Nika, I'm 29 year old from Slovenia. I work as a software engineer (fancy tittle for programmer) in a multinational company. I train crossfit a few times a week - it's quite an addiction, I love to cook, read, go out with friend and play wow ofc. I also have a cat Charlie that drives me insane sometimes but it's super cuddly.

Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on):
I googled "mature guild sylvanas" and you guys popped up. :)

Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?:
I'm looking for a friendly guild with players who understand that there's life outside of wow aswell. I also noticed that you are accepting socials and not just raiders since I can't commit to raiding right now.

What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?:
Positive energy! I'm usually active in guild chat and I like "wasting time" with my guildies and doing ingame stuff together.
I also like to know my class and ingame content well. I'm a bit rusty right now but I'm working on it.

What do you expect from Wall Rose?:
I'm looking for new ingame friends. I would like to have someone to chat with or do dailies and instances together.

What character are you looking to apply with?:
Naari - resto/enhanc shaman

I'm currently playing as enhanc because it's easier for questing and being solo but I mostly raided as resto. Anyway I love both specs the same so I will work on both of them.

Please provide an armory link to your character described above:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Naari/simple

What position in the guild are you interested in?:
Social

What is your experience in PvP content? (Arena and RBG):
Pretty much zero. I never liked PvP but I have decided to give it a try in Legion because of many beginners/casuals-friendly changes. We'll see how it goes. :)

What is your Item level? (Before and during PvP combat):
799/no idea, haven't tried yet

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvP content?:
I never PvP-ed so I'm a complete noob. But I can't wait to use Feral Lunge on a mage - should be fun! :)

Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants)

Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?:
Healer

What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids):
I'm not applying as a raider but here it goes anyway.
I started quite casually in TBC but then I switch to heavy raiding in the end of TBC so I had a chance to experience BT and SP.
I cleared the whole WoTLK content and was one of the first on the server with legendary healing mace - was very proud of it back then.
Then real life happened and I quit the game for about 2 years and came back super casually again. I think I did some LFR in MoP but I don't even remember which.
Then I spent most of WoD in my garrison.

How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?:
I'm a bit behind right now as stated before but I started to read on shamans again and I'm getting better.
I used to be a shaman leader in two of my past guilds back in my raiding days so I used to know my class very well.

How is your insight into the current PvE content?:
I only did some instances and I don't plan to do any serious raiding for now. However I know what it takes to be a good raider and how to prepare for a raid. I will know tactics, have pots, food, etc in case I ever start raiding again.

Please tell us about your previous raid experience.:
TBC - Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Zul'Aman, Battle for Mount Hyjal, The Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau (except Kil'Jaeden)
WoTLK - all on normal mode I think and also some on heroic

Additional Inquiries

Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.:
Nope, all good!

If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;):
Hope to see you ingame soon. Feel free to ask for any further info.

Hi Nika,

Thank for applying to Wall Rose!

We can definitely have you as social, just poke myself or any other officer in game! We have a couple of other purely social members, and some cat lovers too - I'm sure you'll fit in!

Best,

Karein (Nita#2760)

On Twitch
danatexx 3 viewers
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em