Application Forum

DECLINED - App: Eacan - by Razalí

The application submitted by Eacan is as follows:

Quote:
General Inquiries Tell us something about yourself and your interests (name, age, geographical locations, hobbies and such): My name is Toni. I'm 22 years old man from finland. I'm currently student at technical university and spend all my freetime playing games. Im very highly skilled gamer and I am top tier in many games such as hearthstone, dota 2, diablo 3 but now wanting to give WoW all my focus since the launch of Legion. Where did you hear about Wall Rose? (in-game or friends in the guild and so on): Wow-progress sylvanas. Why did you choose to apply for Wall Rose?: I wanted to start raiding again since the launch of Legion and Wall Rose raid times seemed alright for me. What will Wall Rose be able to expect from you?: A dedicated and trustworthy gamer with high skill and knowledge of the game. What do you expect from Wall Rose?: I expect meeting awesome players with whom I can experience raid content at highest level and sharing the feeling of defeating an extremely hard encounter after few weeks of wiping. What character are you looking to apply with?: I wanted to play shaman in Legion and I can play any spec you need. Please provide an armory link to your character described above: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/E%C3%A0can/simple it seems the armory doesnt update quite often, got 831 ivl atm done most mythics What position in the guild are you interested in?: Raider What is your experience in PvP content? (Arena and RBG): Arena 3v3 2,457 2v2 2,381 5v5 2,300 on dk, 3v3 2291 on druid, 2173 3v3 2290 2v2 on hunter, 2209 3v3 on mage. 2,1k+ rbg been leading aswell. What is your Item level? (Before and during PvP combat): around 800. just dinged 110 few days ago How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvP content?: I'm new to shaman but I'm extremely fast learner and will be up to dated with everything regarding to shaman specs. Raid Inquiries (Required for Raid Applicants) Which role do you look to fulfill in raids?: Healer What is your experience in PvE content? (Dungeons and Raids): all content is done when it was the current
TBC: Karahzan 11/11, gruuls lair 2/2, magtheridons lair 1/1
WOTLK: raided whole wotlk in realms best guild Glory in Quel'Thalas. Naxxramas 15/15, Onyxias lair 1/1 , EoE 1/1, Ulduar 13/14 10/14 hardmodes realm first 25man yogg-saron, The obsidian sanctum 1/1 3 drakes, the ruby sanctum 1/1 realm first Halion, trial of crusader 5/5 tribute to mad skill (10 player) achievement, ICC 12/12 11/12 HC.
Cataclysm: Throne of the four winds 2/2 bastion of twilight 4/4, blackwing descend 6/6 1/6 heroic, stopped raiding and started doing pvp and arena at high level, got arena master and max 3v3 2460.
MoP: did only arena.
WoD: Raided only highmaul normal and then started doing only pvp. How is your insight into your class and your specs in regard to PvE content?: I can pretty much say the same as for pvp content since its early into the expansion and everything isnt sorted out yet. But I'll be one of the first ones to sort it out tho. How is your insight into the current PvE content?: Havent got into it yet. But will ofc when we get near the release of the raids. Please tell us about your previous raid experience.: Well my last guild was In Progress sylvanas. I started raiding with warlock there in start of wod but only to realise i didn't have enough time to play to be ready for raids every time so I quit that. Atm I got tons of more time to be properly prepared for raids. Please provide a link to your recent logs. This is not mandatory but will greatly improve your chances on being accepted.: Last time I raided super seriously for a long period of time was in wotlk and I don't believe I have any logs left from that time I'm afraid. Additional Inquiries Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Information for Applicants" thread on the Application Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.: No problems. Is there any of the requirements and topics discussed in the "Raid Team Information" thread on the Public Discussion Forum, that you have any problems with or inability to fulfill? Then please state which and explain why.: Not a problem. If there is anything you would like to say, that hasn't already been said then feel free to do so now ;): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Eacan/simple armory link to my old main character.

Hey,

Thank you for applying to Wall Rose!

Sorry for super late reply, everyone's been hyped and busy with Universities starting, new trials applying etc.

We will come back to you asap once we go through who we have exactly active at the moment, and whether we have any room for new applicants as of now. We are definitely full on melees, can I still assume you'd also be happy to play elemental? (your spec shows as enhance but you mentioned any spec would be good, however I realise this is already a week ago).

Thanks!

Karein

Hey. Thanks for response. Im playing mostly resto atm but I can play elemental if needed. There's still time to changes specs.

On Twitch
danatexx 3 viewers
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em